For those who have borrowed student loans and were worrying about debt accumulating during the pandemic, fret not. There are some measures in place that might help you breathe a sigh of relief:
- Payments and most collection methods will be suspended through September 30.
- Suspended loans will still count toward forgiveness.
- If you want to, you can keep paying toward it.
- Employers are offered incentives to help people pay off loans.
- Some private loan companies are providing additional relief.