What To Do If Transunion Does Not Resolve A Credit Dispute

If you file a dispute on your credit report, whether it be online or by mail, and the investigation did not resolve your dispute, you can send in a 100 word statement to your report. If you wish to obtain documentation or written verification concerning  your accounts, you will have to contact the creditors directly.

In your statement, you may also ask for a description of how Transunion conducted the investigation or file a complaint about Transunion or the business reporting the disputed information with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. You may also file a complaint with your State’s Attorney General’s office.

Skip to content