How much do you know about what’s in your credit report? Many people may be aware of their score, but their are components that affect your score. When you decide to take a look at your credit report summary, here are 5 things you can expect:
- Your payment history: This shows you any positive or negative information showing up in your credit file. It shows any late payments or actions from collection agencies.
- Available credit: This shows you what percentage of available credit you’re using and if you’re using too much or too little.
- Credit age: Your credit age is how old your credit history is.
- Range of credit: This part will show exactly what is on your report including mortgages, car loans, credit cards, and student loans.
- Number of inquiries: Every time you apply for credit, it shows up on your account as a hit.
It’s important to be informed on the items in your credit report so you’ll know what other others are looking at too when they view your report.